[cvsnt] Moving directory within repository

P. Dwayne Miller dmiller at espgroup.net
Fri Feb 28 23:11:57 GMT 2003

If I understand the 'destroy any similarity...' part, then I believe I'm
okay as none of this code has been released yet.  All of the versions
were created during development/testing phases.  It was only during
development of install process that we realized the directory structure
was no good for us.

Tks,
Dwayne