[cvsnt] can't create temporary directory ...: Permission Denied

Shawn Nicholson t00kewlman at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 16:42:58 GMT 2003

I've just installed cvsnt for the first time.  I've never used CVS before,
so I've read just about everything trying to figure out what is causing this
problem.  I am running cvsnt v1.11.1.3 (Build 65) on Windows XP Pro.  I am
trying to login with sspi using my own account which is an administator to
the system.

I am getting this message any time I try any commands either from the
command prompt or within WinCVS:
can't create temporary directory C:\WINDOWS\Temp/cvs-serv2872: Permission
denied
Permission denied

I've tried changing it to different paths, paths that I know should have no
restrictions.  I can't come up with any reason why this would be happening.

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Shawn Nicholson