[cvsnt] Panic: How do you set the output dir in VS.NET??

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Jan 7 21:08:12 GMT 2003

I am getting desperate now...
What I need to do is set the *output dir* of the build process to
.\cvsbin so it is compatible with the cvsnt.iss InnoSetup script.

However I am failing miserably. I have tried the online help in VS.NET
and found the topic that deals with this but when I follow the
instructions there is nowhere a field or input or in fact anything
that makes it possible to set the output directory. It stays at
.\WinRel
The whole reason I am here is that I am trying to build cvsnt and
since I failed using VC6 I am trying .NET instead. But there are still
errors, some of which are concerning files in the old output dir
(which I don't want to use now).
Still have the complains about src/info.c missing...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)