[cvsnt] Re: Panic: How do you set the output dir in VS.NET??

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Jan 8 19:16:11 GMT 2003

On Wed, 08 Jan 2003 09:37:54 +0000, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>
>> I am getting desperate now...
>> What I need to do is set the *output dir* of the build process to
>> .\cvsbin so it is compatible with the cvsnt.iss InnoSetup script.
>>
>You'd have to set it on each file (in the linker options).
>
>I have a couple of batch files which copy from the winrel or windebug
>directories depending on whether I'm debugging or not.
>
>Tony
I was wondering how the builds could be done off the location in the
iss file (D:\cvsbin).
BTW I think that having relative paths in the ISS scriptfile makes it
a bit more portable. If nothing is said about source path then it is
assumed to be from the location of the ISS file itself.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)