[cvsnt] Re: How to edit administrativ files?

Marcus Fuchs Marcus_news at web.de
Wed Jan 8 19:43:44 GMT 2003

Bo Berglund wrote:

> Not true, you can check out all files in the modules that exist in the
> repository...
> But the files you list are the ones that make up the special module CVSROOT,
> which
> contains all administrative files for the CVS repository.
>
> Try cvs co <module name>
> where <module name> is the name of an existing module in the repository.

Think a means, why he can't co the other files (maybe created) found in
CVSROOT (like admin or passwd).

I don't know much about cvs, yet, but those files aren't handled (Right
word?) by cvs. I think that it could be change by modifying an other
administrative file?

Marcus

--

  [Formerly appended fullquote was nuked by morver,
                         the versatile morphing server.]