[cvsnt] Re: CANT LOGIN :(

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sat Jan 11 15:29:04 GMT 2003

David D wrote:

> I' m so happy sir i manage to login !
> I have uninstall norton ! it works.
> I hava problem with norton it cant uninstall because of a navapsnc service
> that could be stopped even in admin mode ?
> After having take a previous restore point i manage to remove it.
>
> I was working with a norton 2003 fr.
> In my last pc cvsnt and norton manage to work together i remenber to have
> a norton us 2002.

First, make sure you file a bug report with Symantec.  They need to know
about these things otherwise there's no hope of them fixing them.

> What anti virus do u advice, i d like to protect my pc anyway ...

If NAV 2002 works, then install that and make sure you have the latest virus
definition files.

Personally I use AVG antivirus on my desktop, basically because it's free
:-)