[cvsnt] CVS update and permission mismatch between working file and ...

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Jan 20 10:23:58 GMT 2003

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:35:18 +0100, Richard Wirth
<r.wirth at wirthware.de> wrote:

--

>.#server.c.1.59.4.35 has no write protection set and full access to
>everyone.
>server.c (after the update) has no write protection set and full
>access to everyone. So where the hell is a permission mismatch?
>The whole sandbox is checked out read/write!

There was presumably a difference... difficult to tell as permissions
on NT are quite strange (there are even combinations you can put on
files that don't show any differences in the GUI).

I'll probably disable that check under Win32 as it's basically
impossible to implement anyway, since Win32 has no execute flag (the
important one).