[cvsnt] Re: script filter question

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Jan 22 13:42:37 GMT 2003

It looks like my problems are coming from the case sensitivity of the regular expression
in the script...
How can I set an expression such that it will be case insensitive? I don't want to add a
line for each case permutation possible...

I have now pinpointed the actual problem as coming from the CVS/Repository file in the
client sandbox. If a client checks out a module using the name "webstore" then it will
be entered in the file as "webstore". If another client checks out the same module but
types in the name "WebStore" this is what gets stored locally.
When these clients makes commits then a loginfo setting as below will catch only one
of them because the module name is retrieved from the local CVS/Repository file:

webstore <program to run> <parameters>

I would like to set the loginfo expression such that *all* variations of letter case are
accepted (case insensitive). Can this be done in CVSNT or else how can it be done?

/Bo