[cvsnt] inetd.conf

CS casolorz at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 17:05:52 GMT 2003

Where is inetd.conf on win2k? or is it just that someone forgot to remove it
from the documentation and replace it for whatever the windows equivalent
is?

I keep getting this error where I try to connect to the server(win2k) using
wincvs:
Server configuration missing --allow-root in inetd.conf

Also I have tried running

cvs --allow-root=//opt pserver

cvs --allow-root=//opt pserverd

cvs --allow-root=//opt authserver

and the only two that seem to do something are pserverand authserver, but if
I hit return all I get back is bad auth protocol start

Please help..... sorry if this message displays wierd.

--Carlos