[cvsnt] Running CVS on Win2K for the first time.

Paul Russell paul_newsgroups at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 23 04:07:50 GMT 2003

Have you set up your passwd file for pserver? It can use different passwords, and even alias to your NT account.

Read the instructions again about pserver, or use sspi to avoid login.

Also: see these installation pages:

    http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/InstallCVSNT.html

    http://www.devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/cvs/cvs_admin_nt.htm

-Paul