[cvsnt] Re: ViewCvs problem with CVSNT build68

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jan 23 07:07:05 GMT 2003

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:47:00 +0000, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>
>> I switched from CVSNT 1.11.1.3 b57j to Daily 68 today.
>> I committed a test file just fine, except that now ViewCvs won't touch
>> this file.
>> If I click a file that I have not yet committed changes to all is well
>> and the file displays and I can diff it etc. But if I do the same on
>> this newly committed file ViewCvs throws an error and displays this:
>>
>btw. ViewCVS works on the cvsnt repository (which is running build 67 &
>ViewCVS 0.9.2), and has no problems, so it looks like it affects only the
>Windows version.
>
>Tony

I have posted on the viewcvs list too, but so far no results.
I just wonder what the diff is between the Windows version and the
0.9.2 unix version of viewcvs.py. Might be that the viewcvs script is
the same but the RCS utilities (really old, the last available ones is
version 57 from August 1995...) cannot handle it.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)