[cvsnt] Re: ViewCvs problem with CVSNT build68

Robert Sauer dave.loper at web.de
Thu Jan 23 07:36:31 GMT 2003

Hi Bo,

I had this, toom since some earlier revisions.

The cause is, that rlog writes some warnings on those unknown fields,
thus vonfusing the ViewCvs rlog parser. After adding the '-q' option
to the rlog-calls everything is working fine.
Had to do this twice in viewcvs.py.

Sorry, but I just did not have the time to prepare a patch against
ViewCvs. Hopefully next week.

CvsGraph has basically the same problem, but the warnings just clutter
it's display without breaking functionality.

Ciao,
Robert