[cvsnt] administrator on win2k

CS casolorz at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 16:06:43 GMT 2003

I have cvsnt working pretty much, I can import/checkout modules, do updates,
commits, etc. But when I phyisically go to the cvs server, and I try to add
a user or something, it tells me that only the administrator can do that.
My cvsroot on the cvs server looks like this:

cvstroot=:pserver:Administrator at localhost:/opt

I have also tried  taking out the administrator, works but it does the same
thing, wont let me add users.
I have tried changing localhost for the machine name, same deal.
I am using the passwd file and not the domain users. So far I have been
adding users manually to that file and they work just fine.

--Carlos