[cvsnt] CVSNT: behaviour with Unicode files

mjdlDELETE at sympatico.ca mjdlDELETE at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 26 22:02:27 GMT 2003

I've read the various manuals, etc, where I once read about it, but I
can't find any longer the information on how CVSNT deals with files in
the various Unicode encodings (single and double byte). Will such a file
be stored and retrieved correctly using a :local: CVSROOT on Windows
2000 with the current CVSNT release client executable? Or do I need to
treat it as a binary file? What about keyword expansion in a double-byte
encoding?

--
//
// Michel Joly de Lotbinière (please delete