[cvsnt] Re: Unix compilation fails on AIX 4.3

Benoit Voisin bvo at ergoidp.dk
Tue Jan 28 13:07:26 GMT 2003

Well, I know it would have been nice from me to work on it, but....
It seems that our AIX box is really crap and badly versionned (on top of
being 'AIX'). It is even causing CVS (not CVSNT) to crash... So we decided
to give up using this ugly box and use another box using Linux (mandrake).
And there surprise, compilation with no errors (just warnings), installation
correct the first time, and for the time being all tests succeeded. :)

Benoit

news:b144qt$d95$1 at sisko.nodomain.org...