[cvsnt] Failure Connecting to CVSNT Server

KenSJustin at aol.com KenSJustin at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 00:22:28 GMT 2003

I couldn't ping Vermont.  I changed my Hosts file, so I can now.

We may have progress but no solution.  CVSNT Service now crashes, I get
the report problem to Microsoft box (this is XP, by the way).
On the client side the error reads -> Can't authenticate - server and
client cannot agree on a authentication scheme.
This error also happens when I use sspi with Vermont as the Client and
the Server.

NTServer fails with the same error.

Thanks again.