[cvsnt] Porting over Module from Linux to CvsNT

Karel Chaloupka karel.chaloupka at lmco.com
Tue Jul 1 20:32:34 BST 2003

I'm trying to import a module that was zipped up from a Linux box into
cvsNT via WinCVS. During the import filter I get sever ERRORS. The message
states that several files have escape characters in them and there are
alot of files listed. Is this possible what I'm trying to do? I need to
get this respository off of this LINUX box. I can just checkout the files
and create a new module using WinCVS, but then I'll loose all of my
previous versions... Can anyone suggest something.

Thanks,

Karel