[cvsnt] Edit in offline mode

pushok contact at pushok.com
Wed Jul 2 21:24:47 BST 2003

> edit in offline mode is utterly pointless IMO.. it defeats the purpose of

> edit, which is to notify other users that you are editing the file, so I

> won't be changing the current behaviour.

Based on this assumption you should prevent commiting of files for which cvs edit is not called.

As I know this is already done, but OPTIONALLY (option -c on commit as I can remember). Why you think that changing of default behavior is good idea... for me this is bad.

In any case thanks for answer, now I know what I can answer to users of pushok's SCC :)

Igor