[cvsnt] Re: Can't authenticate ..... please help

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jul 3 17:22:55 BST 2003

Well, you didn't supply a whole lot of information to begin with...
- What is the operating systems you are using on the server and client
- Are you operating on a domain?
- Did you install all protocols, or at least sspi? (look for the dll)

Generally a lack of response can be caused by only you having seen
this problem. I for one have never seen it.

/Bo