[cvsnt] upgrading cvsnt

Andrea Fasce andrea at NOSPAMnondove.it
Fri Jul 4 12:00:24 BST 2003

Hello,

I'm using cvsnt 2.0.2 and want to upgrade to 2.0.5. Is there anything I
should now before doing that or I can simply launch the new autoinstall
version and everything is updated automatically ?

I've also anothere problem: In a case cvsnt modified my source file (java
source file) by removing all the newline characters. (When checking it out
on another machine there where no more any newline characters)Anyone
experienced the same problem ? What could be the cause ?

Greetings,

--
  Dott. Ing. Andrea Fasce