[cvsnt] One Repository or Multiple Repositories

keith d. zimmerman lists at kdz13.net
Mon Jul 7 14:01:10 BST 2003

We here generally don't worry about it too much.  If the developers
don't store their code in a place where the backup gets it, then that is
their fault, and they get yelled at if they loose something.  We each
have a folder on the server that is part of the backup cycle...  If you
want to check something out for months, go ahead, but just make sure you
periodically copy your stuff to that folder.

For greater consistency, for a while I ran a cron job that copied all my
checked out files every night...  Worked pretty well, but it broke when
we switched servers, and I have since lost the script.

keith d. zimmerman, mcsd
eagle solutions