AW: [cvsnt] Can´t authenticate

Guido Dappert gdappert at t-online.de
Wed Jul 16 19:43:26 BST 2003

Hi

Thank you for answer !
Sorry I make some mistakes in my mail.

Ok. You writing correct ! I have entered a username that exist in W2K but it
don´t work.
But very intresting is the following.
I test the same konfiguration on a different machine with same OS & SP and
same konfiguration of CVSNT.
This will work very good !!?? The machines have one big difference. The
second machine has one Network Card
and the first machine (don´t work) has two Network Cards. I think a
Protocolanalyzer tell more !

Guido