[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt status

Kevin zzz at zzz.zzz.org
Fri Jul 18 07:29:29 BST 2003

"Glen Starrett" <grstarrett at cox.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.33.1058375495.469.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...

<snip>
> http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/CvsChapter69
>
> It describes how you need to tag when you merge to the trunk so when you
> merge again, you don't duplicate the same changes again.  Where can I find
> out what mergepoint branching is and how it affects the reference in the
> link above?
</snip>

Tony, please give us some more insight on mergepoint processing. I beleive
there are several persons that keep tagging branches and merging differences
between tags and this sucks quite a bit (repos can be quite large as all of
us know). We would like to know if/how we can to without it.

--
Kevin Agius
Malta