[cvsnt] Impersonation Windows 2003 Server

Pascal Van Cauwenberghe pvc at nayima.be
Fri Jul 25 05:30:35 BST 2003

This article in MSDN might give some tips about changes in Win2003 related to impersonation:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dncode/html/secure03132003.asp

Pascal Van Cauwenberghe
Nayima bvba
http://www.nayima.be/
http://www.xp.be/
-----
Meet us at the XP Day Conference, November 21st in Breda
http://www.xpday.be/