[cvsnt] pserver connection problem

dharma rihrihrih at voila.fr
Fri Jul 25 13:32:47 BST 2003

Hello,
Here is my configuration :
CVSNT 2.1.1
Windows 2000
Eclipse IDE

I enabled :
- serverside support for ntserver protocol
- impersonation enabled
- use local users for pserver authentification

I have a local account with administrator rights.
I created successfully a repository, added successfully a user with
:ntserver (this one mapped to my local account with administrator rights)
And when i type :
set cvsroot=:pserver:rih1 at RIH:d:\cvs\repo
cvs login
I got the following error :
CVS password: *******
cvs [login aborted]: Error reading from server RIH: -1: No such file or
directory.

What's wrong ?? 2 nights of nightmare, it drives me crazy, I really need
help.
Thank you.
Richard.