[cvsnt] Problem with cvswebnt and spaces in dir names

Ian Epperson Ian at axiomdesign.com
Fri Jul 25 17:41:12 BST 2003

We use ViewCVS here and have no problems with space in file names.  We
absolutely dis-allow anyone from putting spaces in folder names because it
usually removes the ability to check those out individually, and it simply
doesn't work in the modules file...

Well, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work.  I've never tried putting quotes
around the names...

do
  fork agent( smith );
repeat;