[cvsnt] NTFS permissions on CVSROOT

tim.webster at bt.com tim.webster at bt.com
Thu Jul 31 16:04:20 BST 2003

Check this out for the permissions thing:
http://www.devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/cvs/cvs_admin_nt.htm#NTFSPERM.  Make sure
to put your cvs locks in a directory accessible by the cvs users if you lock
them out of CVSROOT (there is a line on the CVSROOT/config file to do this).

I think if you use impersonation, cvs won't run as system but as the user
you authenticate as.

Not sure about your 3rd question.

Tim