[cvsnt] Re: cannot login to pserver

MoMad momad_no at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 20:52:13 BST 2003

Thanks,

The problem was because I was using the Unstable version and for some reason
it stoped working.  So I uninstalled CVSNT and installed the latest Release
version. All is well now.

Thank you very much everyone that helped out.  Im glad i got this problem
out of the way.
Regards,
MoMad

news:mailman.4.1054495247.9420.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...