[cvsnt] Renaming File (Case sensitive)

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Jun 2 12:01:08 BST 2003

CVSNT is Windows based. Windows does *not* recognize a difference in case of a file,
so I think you are out of luck here if you want to use C style case sensitivity in
file names...

If you really want this to be changed (for cosmetic reasons) then I suggest the
following (if you have access to the repository directly):
1) Stop the CVS service
2) Go and find the repository files you want to change (here foo.txt,v)
3) Change the name of the file (here to Foo.txt,v)
4) Start the CVS service
5) Check out the module again (no use doing an update because Windows does not see
   the difference).

Now you should have a sandbox with the desired case of the file names.

/Bo