[cvsnt] DST bug (was Ampersand modules and tags)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jun 5 20:45:21 BST 2003

Raj,
why did you switch from the thread subject without posting a new
thread? No good...

And concerning the DST bug it has been eradicated over two years ago.
Don't use the old version of WinCvs (1.2)! Use the latest version 1.3
instead and you will not have any problems with DST anymore.
This is a FAQ and could have easily been found looking up the various
serach engines..
Bo

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:42:17 -0400, "Raj" <rjonnadula at miraclesoft.com>
wrote:

>Guys,
>
>How do I overcome the Daylight savings bug.
>Even after I commit the files to the repository, it still shows red. If I do
>not know the exact file names that got changed (when working on package
>related files where tracking the changes across the files is very
>difficult), this bug is really making my development team lose their time.
>
>Please advise,
>
>Raj.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)