[cvsnt] Help with ViewCVS

Jason Martin Jason.Martin at Ensonix.com
Wed Jun 11 16:32:47 BST 2003

CVSNT Group,

I'm brand new to CVS on NT and I've been trying to get it running for the
last two days.  I got it up and running with Tortoise and Eclipse with no
problems, but now I'm trying to install ViewCVS and currently having
problems getting GNU-diff to compile with gcc or I'm having problems with
gcc not being configured properly.  Am I doing this the long way?  Or is
there a place I can grab everything I need already compiled Win86?  Or do I
even need to worry about the version of diff I'm using with ViewCVS?

Thanks in Advanced,
Ensonix