[cvsnt] Norton Anti Virus???

Warren, Erik Erik.Warren at delta.com
Thu Jun 12 19:00:29 BST 2003

We have been using CVSNT for close to 6 months where the server and client NT4.0 machines have Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition version number 7.60.926
Thus far we have not experienced any problems due to the real-time scans.  We do have a very small group of developers (4 to be precise) and not a lot of heavy demands on the server.
My impression is that while NAV is not guaranteed to break CVSNT, any time it does break CVSNT there doesn't seem to be anything you can do about it short of changing AV software (or give up using CVSNT).

Erik W. Warren
Sr. Engineer - Flt. Ops. Engineering
Delta Air Lines
Dept. 088