[cvsnt] cvsnt download?

Bryce Schober bryceman at dpzone.com
Thu Jun 12 19:34:21 BST 2003

Glen Starrett wrote:

>Where are the cvsnt download locations?  Am I blind?  I can't find them
>on the new wiki anywhere!
><<<<
>It's there on the front page.  I agree though--it does "blend in".
>
>Glen Starrett
>
>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by digiposs.com]

What I saw on the home page in the "Download" section:

      Download

It is recommended that new users download a 2.0.x (stable) build.

*All cvsnt files are located on European servers. It is your
responsibility to comply with local laws
<http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/ExportInfoUS> regarding import/export of
software containing strong encryption.*

*Other dependencies*

Runtime libraries used by all versions (2,149KB)
<http://www.cvsnt.org/sysfiles.zip>
MIT Kerberos 1.2.6 precompiled (.zip) (263KB)
<http://www.cvsnt.org/krb5-1.2.6.bin.zip> (Required to rebuild cvsnt
w/kerberos)
MIT Kerberos 1.2.6 source (.tar.gz) (5,360KB)
<http://www.cvsnt.org/krb5-1.2.6.tar.gz>
OpenSSL for Win32
<http://www.shininglightpro.com/search.php?searchname=Win32+OpenSSL>
(required to build sserver protocol)

Then I clicked wiki's "View" button and the rest magically appeared.
I'm logged in to the wiki, must be something to do with that?