[cvsnt] Possible security risk

Craig Graham craig at twolips-translations.co.uk
Fri Jun 13 08:58:42 BST 2003

Thanks for the response.

The service is running as "Local System" on XP.

I notice I have "Impersonation enabled" checked. I don't know if this only
applies to the local repository file structure permissions or not though.

The XP guest account is enabled. I'm reluctant to disable it to see what
happens, since we have no domain server and ISTR without a domain server,
the guest accounts are important for general network browsing.

--
Dr. Craig Graham, Software Engineer
Advanced Analysis and Integration Limited, UK. http://www.aail.co.uk/