[cvsnt] SunOne Studio problem

Kevin zzz at zzz.zzz.org
Fri Jun 13 11:54:55 BST 2003

Thanks for the reply Jon, it worked fine.

SunOne Studio is getting the revisions of files and I can edit/update/commit
etc. within the IDE instead of using WinCVS all the time.

> How are you mounting the filesystem in SunOne Studio? We use "Mount >
> Version Control > Generic VCS" and configure a VCS profile to call
cvs.exe.
> The built-in CVS does not support sspi but it's trivial to make a profile
> use the CVSNT tools.

SunONE studio supports the sspi protocol as well. I am not sure if it has
detected the cvs.exe that comes with WinCVS though.

--
Kevin Agius