[cvsnt] Instable release version?!?

Ralf Steinhaeusser stralf at gmx.net
Tue Jun 17 17:54:56 BST 2003

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 21:14:04 +0100, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org> wrote:

>> Any ideas what's wrong here?
>> HEEEELP!!!
>
> Try Bo's answer... might work.

I tried:

F:\Temp\ProT1>g:cvs -q commit -m "SomeComment" DSEventECG.pas DSEven
tFilter.pas DSHRV_RChannel.pas
RCS file: /DatTest/ProT1/DSEventECG.pas,v
done
......hangs again. &%!$% !!!!

>> The path variable was never set on both computers I tried. (So I had to
>> set it manually)
>>
> It's actually set in both system and user paths, just in case... In your
> german OS they haven't changed the registry keys have they???  I set
> HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Environment\Path

Yes, that's where it's stored.
But this alone doesn't change the Path (try it with regedit, you'll see,
changes only take effect when you do it in the control-panel)

> and
> HKCU\Environment\Path

I don't have that one.

Regards,