[cvsnt] Problem with checking out multiple repositories.

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Jun 19 00:55:02 BST 2003

This doesn't seem to be the same behavior for cvs.exe(cvsnt). Is this
expected?
<<<<

Yes.  The repository that a sandbox is checked out from is stored in the CVS
directory.  You can checkout source from mult. locations into subdirectories
within a sandbox no problem though--which is what I believe your intention
is, right?

You don't need to set CVSROOT env. variable, use the -d option when checking
out the files then CVS remembers where they came from.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to
this...
<<<<

Wow, I feel honored to have received such a message!  :)

Regards,

Glen Starrett