[cvsnt] Re: loginfo bug ?

Terris Linenbach noreply at nowhere.nwh
Mon Jun 23 22:34:42 BST 2003

Thanks Tony.  Doubling the quotes worked, although I had to change my
scripts to remove the extra quotes.  I also discovered that filenames with
commas caused grief.

For those who use the DevGuy loginfo scripts, they are at:

http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=167317

Instructions are at:

http://devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/tools/loginfo.htm

news:bd1amc$lfv$1 at sisko.nodomain.org...