[cvsnt] accessing cvsnt behind a router

jim moore jim at scolamoore.com
Tue Jun 24 17:13:23 BST 2003

I'm running cvsnt on a machine that lives behind a linksys router. If I
access the server from another machine on the lan (also behind the router),
everything is fine. If I try to access it from the internet (outside the
router) though, I get a "Cannot connect to host" message (I am using
eclipse). I forwarded port 2401 from the router to the host machine, but it
does not help (port forwarding is working fine for getting to the web server
(port 80) also running on that machine).

has anyone something similar to this setup and got it working? any advice
would be appreciated.

--jim