[cvsnt] limited user access

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Jun 24 18:08:56 BST 2003

Short answer: Read about the WRITERS and READERS in the CVSROOT as well as
NTFS permissions for good places to start.

Longer answer: I have my setup including read-only users, and I documented
it in the CVSNT wiki at http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/SetAcl.  I don't know if
you are using NTFS permissions or any other details of your implementation
(because you didn't specify them), but you can look in there.

Glen Starrett