Antwort: Re: [cvsnt] : cvsgraph problems with cvsnt-style RCS file format

Markus.Gebhardt at etas.de Markus.Gebhardt at etas.de
Thu Jun 26 05:41:33 BST 2003

Hi there,

after spending some more thoughts on the problem, I would rather suggest
change the ID definition in the line
<xID>{num}? {idchar} ({idchar} | {num})*
into
<xID>{num}? ({idchar}|{digit}) ({idchar} | {num})* (that should change the
definition to require at least one idchar OR one digit (or, use num
instead of digit, if you like to allow dots, too)
than to change the idchar definition; who knows where adding the digits to
idchar might have side effects...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with regards

Markus Gebhardt

ETAS/ESC-ES