[cvsnt] Failed to clean virus file your_details.zip

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Jun 26 22:45:06 BST 2003

support-virus-pegase at justice.gouv.fr wrote:

> The file you have sent was infected with a virus but InterScan E-Mail
> VirusWall could not clean it.

No, I'm not sending viruses (and neither are the couple of hundred people
who seem to have sent me my 'details' in the last 24 hours...) :)

I think I'm just going to have to brace myself for a couple of days...
Personally I think these 'notifications' are worse than the problem they
prevent (given that 99% of viruses spoof the from address anyway), but it
seems I'm in the minority :(