[cvsnt] Latest on Virus Scan?

Lawson.Reed Reed.Lawson at IGT.com
Thu Jun 26 23:07:42 BST 2003

Hi,

I know that earlier this year, there was talk of
Virus scanners causing CVSNT to corrupt files
(or was it the Virus Scanner corrupting files?)

What is the latest on this? Any progress with those guys?
Is it just Norton, or is it McAfee too?

Reason I ask is because we are about to
go live here with CVSNT on Win2003 Server
and I know our very paranoid IS department
here is going to Freak Out when I tell them
that we can't run the Virus Scanner on this
server. They will probably just put their
foot down and say "No".

(and it didn't help that I just contracted this
stupid Sobig.e at mm worm that is going around)
Thanks.