[cvsnt] Can the write access be set to the module level?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Mon Jun 30 16:35:46 BST 2003

I would like to set the writer permission be different from module to module
inside the same repository.

Is that possible?
<<<<
I believe it is, assuming you are using NTFS permissions and impersonating
the user (which is on by default).  You can use NT groups to limit access to
certain parts of the repository, but I haven't tried it.  Perhaps someone
who has can offer further insights.

You can see how I have my setup (a combination of CVS 'writers' file and
NTFS permissions) documented in the CVSNT wiki at
http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/SetAcl

HTH

Glen Starrett