[cvsnt] Failed to import the same module twice with different release tag

zhuyunchuan zhuyunchuan at 263.net
Sat Mar 1 03:55:25 GMT 2003

I want to import a module to the repository, use the following command:
     cvs import ARQ zhuyunchuan rel_100
  and succeed.
  The next time I want to import the same module with another revision
     cvs import ARQ zhuyunchuan rel_101
  but fail and get the following message:
    cvs [server aborted]: cannot rename file d:/cvstest/ARQ/,ARQ.dsw, to
d:/cvstest/ARQ/ARQ.dsw,v: Permission denied
    cvs [import aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)
  The configuration of mine is:
    Server: Win2000 Advanced Server + CVSNT 1.11.1.3(73)
    Client: wincvs1.3beta12
  I can execute other commands, such as commit, update...

  Thanks to your help!