[cvsnt] Lost changes

Ian Epperson Ian at axiomdesign.com
Wed Mar 5 19:00:51 GMT 2003

I don't know if the diff'ing engine is to blame.  One of my changes made it
in, while the other didn't.  I e-mailed the team and asked for any more
input, and it was noted that this only occurred when more than one change
from more than one developer occurred in close succession.  This only seems
to happen when the CVS server is seeing a lot of use.  Going back through
the history, I see that another developer successfully committed a file
immediately before my partial commit.

We will experiment with this to see if we can make it break.