[cvsnt] builds 68 & 72: more errors resurrecting files from attic

Gary Newman REMOVE_THIS_NOSPAMgnewman at belarc.com
Wed Mar 5 20:01:17 GMT 2003

Hi Tony,

If someone erroneously removes a file, admin seems the right way to recover it.  Using
admin all the previous history is preserved whereas adding the file back in loses all
that, doesn't it?  Does adding it back in with the same name keep the log entry for the
removal and log it getting added back as well?  That makes sense for a file that is
removed in one release and then at a later date reinstituted...  Let me know, eh?

    -Gary-