[cvsnt] import the same module

zhuyunchuan zhuyunchuan at 263.net
Mon Mar 10 09:49:26 GMT 2003

I have do it as you say, it is right but seems to be complex.There are
often some files in my sandbox which don't need to be put into repo,
such as some tools or temp files. I don't think it's simple to remove
all files which belong to the module for I had remove some useful files
just weeks ago using 'cvs release'. Perhaps it can be done by writing a
script.

I find there is still a problem in your method. I set a branch in the
repo and updated my files in sanbox to the branch. Then I added new
directories in new module and added them into the repo to the branch and
committed. All seemed to be right. But When I recover to the old
revision, I find that the new directory still *exist*, even there are no
files in these directory. I hope I can recover the 'clean' tree without
removing them manually.

Bo Berglund :