AGAIN: Trouble accessing repository on a share (was RE: [cvsnt] SSPIProtocol security)

Thomas Muller ttm at online.no
Wed Mar 12 09:58:49 GMT 2003

All,

Sorry for re-posting this, but it's quite important for me to get this
working and I'm completely stuck; have no ideas how to move forward. I know
Cvs-nt is accessing the <repository>\CVSROOT\ directory, but it still
reports back a permission error when I try to check out files. Se below for
details.

Any input or ideas would be _much_ appreciated. Thanks.

--

Thomas