[cvsnt] Re: I have lost all history

Leonardo Holanda leo_holanda at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 13:03:21 GMT 2003

No scripts. I'm running WinCVS just as its default installation.

I know that the RCS format is not easy to read. But I made this test
with a simple and small txt file. The contents of the revision 1.1 as
"aaaaa", in revision 1.2, I changed this "aaaaa" to "bbbbb". Of course,
no matter is the RCS format I must have the "aaaaa" information
somewhere.

Thank you,
Leonardo Holanda

--- cvsnt-request at cvsnt.org wrote:
That statement works fine for me, and my files all have the history
info in
them--the RCS format isn't particularly easy to read, are you certain
you do
NOT have the history information in there?

Do you have any commit scripts running that might be purposefully
manipulating the level of history?

Regards,

Glen Starrett